Friday, June 30, 2006

SHADY ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:BIMBO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well in hte recent light of things happenings in my life lyk my mom suddenly changing my furniture my sister going clubbing and jojos compre book full of I LUV TY FOREVER and of course pinks new video STUPID GIRLS .shady now in tent to write a bimbo blog.turning everything i have been through today in to a mindlees bimbo entry.try to imagine it in a sue ann crossed with a american cheerleader

OMYGAD today like i like woke up soo late until like i couldnt wash my hair cuz like my sis was lyk using the bathroom.and lyk wen i asked and she lyk replied no and lyk OMYGAD wat a bitchhhh. so lyk i went down lyk late and lyk OMYGAD my lyk boyfreind was lyk erly from picking me up from lyk skool so lyk i went there late so lyk i couldnt lyk do my nails.and lyk wen i went in to homeroom and lyk OMYGOD that bitch kumari started bitching about me and i m lyk OMYGAD izit lyk a big deal that i lyk forgat to lyk bring my reply slip besides i things better to do lyk paint my nails. and lyk during english i lyk got so bored from that fat bitch bitching on stupid things lyk english so i lyk i wrote things lyk I LUV U TY or TY+JAJA amg my man is soo cute.soo lyk i have to lyk end this entry now cuz lyk i havwe to lyk make a sex tape .

yours sincerely
the realfatshady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD