Tuesday, June 27, 2006

u noe that ur family is hit by foot ball fever wen............

well you see in recent light of the world cup me and my dad thot that it would be a goood idea to teach me mom football rite.wrong it backfired on us. reason is that now my mom go like offside wenever the oposition player gets into the box.she get confused wen they call fer throw in or corner .she doesnt see the difference betwwen a direct free kick and a penalty . doesn under stand thet wat the referees dun see dun count in a fottball match. you also noe football fever has hit your family wen ur sister who in the paste four years has regarde you watchin EPL matches as a "waste of time" "twenty two idiots running around kicking leather" suddenly goes and says "OMG owen is soo hot" "handsomenya beckham" 'OMG OMG! its santa cruz' "Julio is hot nyahhahahahaha". another is of course ur dad jumping aroung going beautiful goal beautiful goal everytime some1 scoresGf

Another reason I m writein this is because today wen I opened my email there were 57 junk mail all sent within an hour and OMfg they come up with the msot stupided things like bla bla chain mail blabla
dear internet user
Hi my name is Kayla Wightman. I am 15 years old, and i have a severe lungcancer from second hand smoke. I also have a large tumor in my brain, fromrepeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and myfamily can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate7 cents evertime this message is sent on. For those of you who send thisalong, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goesaround comes around. Have a heart, please. If you don't send this toeveryone on your list you have a cold heart(Kayla Wightman)
well as you can see how Crappy these things are and if any of u girls were dum enuf to send this around just what this chain suggests -that fowarding it will help a child's family pay for medical care - is technologically impossible. There is no special encoding nor is anyone receiving copies of the fowards and tallying them. so will u fall for the next time,


dear internet user
Hi my name is chinny kok lang and i was born in to this world with inferiorty complex,no legs,a brain a size of a peanut,no sense of decency ,chronic assholeness,and no dick. this is because my mother that whore was fucked my a horse a cow and a dog at the same time who also drank their piss got pregnant with their baby and thats me .the doctor says that i will become the largest dickhead\pussy and die in a few months .my family does not have enuf money to pay for my bill because my dad spent all the money to buy the largest male elephant in the world so he could get humped by the elephants biggest dick in the world .the WE LIKE TO BULLSHIT FOUNDATION has decided to donate 0.1111 cents to me for every time you foward this message .and if u foward it more than 1 billion times SHADY will transplant 1/20th of his 6 inch dick to me.For those of you who send this around i thank you and those of you that dont have no dicks.
Yours sincerly
chinny kok lang
certified by
professror shady of
WE ARE BOUGUS university
p.h.d f.k.m
YOURS SINCERELY
SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD