Friday, June 16, 2006

din update cuz ther aint nuthin to write

well i havent updated fer a week at that my readers is a record. i went back to skool and guess wat i improved in every single subject.the nurses at tha c,linic wer i had to fix my foot are dam rude.i saw probly one of the most exiting matches played by england trinidad .my singaporean cuzzins are here visitin me man that pack of cuzzins are probly the smartest batch in my family the eldest went to harvard the second went to a top cristian skool in the country and the last one is a pro gamer which apprently won a singaporean dota match. well i am prety primed for the amazin race tomolo wow liow that francis dude makes it always fukin hard u noe dat. and of course la me and jo are startin a new blog so visit us at www.gossippool.blogspot.com and if u wanna join pls contact me or her YOURS SINCERELY SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD