Wednesday, June 21, 2006

wellll FOOTball mad nation

a chi bai ass wipe
kel chin u will get yours 1 day
a great hero
example of an asshole
KEL CHIN
i havent blogged fer s while cuz i was concerntratin aboot my other blog US a blog me and jo started as we are probly the onli one in skool thet regularly update our blogs.hmmmmmmmm.anyways brazil totally suck at footie these days cuz ronaldo becacme FAT.erm i almost lost my grand father he had end stage kidney failure but we manage to save him by givin him dialysis.erm well thing have been pretty ok fer me besides that xpet fer me havin a stupid understadin with jo and dan apparently i touch girls 2 much.hmmmmmmmmmmm. oh jing toa i have found out new proof thet he is really gay.kel chin once agin reverted to the BIggest fuckhead around the campus fuck him but since i dun have his pix i wil give u an example of an asshole .look above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD