Thursday, August 31, 2006

shit happens


so anyway to day is merdeka so well i did nuthin patriotic just went on9 and did nuthin.so being the stingy pokers my parent they only let e buy baskin robbbins every 31st cuz its cheap . and i have to go down taste every ice for free just for kics and buy it . the thing i buy wat everyone ordered but i made this weird ritual which started wen i bought this rainbow i ce cream a coupla years back which turned my shit rainbow colour in the morning. everysince then i chose a quart of the weirdes colours so far my shit has turned rainbow, red, had pistachios in it,blue wiht white stripes , orange,white with red streaks and a few more which i cant really remember. and as you can guess this monts colour is green because of cholate mint ice cream .and i have to admit ice cream turns me hyper and i luv it as much as jo loves cookies and chocolate i luv it.

so anyway i just finished star wars aprentice of the force which took me the entie day to finish. i noe i have admitted i m a star wars freak but i shall explain in my next post cuz rite now i m to fucking dam lazy.

YOURS SINCERELY
THE REAL FADING SHADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD