Thursday, June 21, 2007

ow me ankle

It was monday.(yeah i noe it was along time ago) i was walking down the steps when i sliped on ryans foot and landed wrongly my foot landed side ways.Ow me ankle i got a sprain.,Well life has been more or less unhappening yes the perils of being a teenager isnt it.tho i do have one complaint.................................

Who else but me to complain but an old time nemesis.One that once conspired to have me expeled.One that wrongly acused me of a crime.It is ofcourse none other than matthews.God i dont know whats her dam problem.She keeps on saying all of us are good but there is 2 percent that are not good and then maliciously looks at the L line where i stand.
I mean even mr.peter said that all of us are good its just taht some of us just never hear b ut he thinks that all of us are good children.Once peter told me in his office taht no child is born rebellious or evil.Its up to adult to decide who we become and as a teacher and an adult he has to punish me because of this.Not because he wants to because he want me to remember what i have done.Matthews on the other hand she just says what a rebelious kid you are and then shuts you up in detention.

I see a bleak future of WMS without fun without a decent principal.Matthews has never won anything as far as i can remember.Peter ont he other hand has gotten tons of awards and is problably one of the few teacher no matter how short i had him for that will stick in my mind.Thata all i have to say.

qoute of the day
I know your not perfect.No one is.Your a good kid your just a bit wild thats all.One day you will be a perfect gentlemen.
Mr peter

i miss him

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD