Friday, January 04, 2008

Ahh back to skool

Hello people and we are back to skool.So be ready for a whole new set of skool diaries.So as my generation grows up we are now in Form four.We are turning 16 this year.And then it hits me.Boy we are really old infact we are in our second last year of skool.

This year if we were American we would be in what they would call high skool.Yes you remember all the movies like mean girls and bullshit romantic comedies like that and all of them going around driving and having sex?Well hate to break it to you but we are their age.I wish i was back in form 2 or 3 actually, ahhh the best days of our lives where the lessons were easy, homework was optional and screwing around was everyday life.
Snap back to reality.I am in form four L now.Goddang the teachers arent too bad though i got to escape Elisabeth Marshal and her fake British accent.I was in the arts class for the first day.It was good everybody gets to slack around and shit la then i got transferred due to my parents who seem to think that the science stream give you a critical thinking mind.But if u get into science it ain't too bad well at least i got jchuen for company.

But just one thing I FUCKING HATE ADD MATHS.Dam cibai that stupid subject i swear if it Can you understand this bullshit?
wasn't that its a traditional subject in college and there makes it easier for you to get into universities i wouldn't be taking the useless piece of crap.I mean seriously what does this bullshit have to do in my life.Am i going to use quadratic equations to count my change?bahhh humbug.

The most unfortunate and ironic part that the K gang is no more.Well literally speaking none of the K gang members are not in K anymore with an exception of Pereira.In fact the highest concentration of our members are now in M class which is 3 which should be 4 but i went to the science stream.Booo hooo.I feel sudden insecurities. Will the boys and girls stay as close as we were now that we are all split up.I hope not. i love the odd sense security of K even though i was never really in the class.Oh dear i am emo now.Shit.I mean i miss the days when
We would gather round back of K class and just talk
Now where are we supposed to gather?But i suppose as long as we have the K spirit it shall be fine

Well its a whole new year for Malaysia too with sex tapes and elections coming up Abdullah Administration have started the year with a bang!

Quote of the day
"Going to science class?Are you commiting suicide?"
MR.Mo when i told him i was going to science stream


P.S My sister is has gone back to england for 6 MONTHS.Wohoo i finally get back her room.Ahh the sweetness

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD