Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ah well its a boring world

dam bored.dam bored.dam bored. yeah dats sums up 2day i fukinhate com ppl i had to fix my com lyk fuking 4 times and me mps that i just fixed yesterday JUST FUKING crashed .so aneways woke aroun 11am i am dam bored liowzz.usin my siters com now cuz the bastards din do a gd job.speny my time talkin to jo on how to add songs to ur blog and we decided to go kiara evntho fukers kl chin is goinn to be ther bastasd.any way remember wen i tol u guys we took fotos on friday well here they are wait kant upload 4 sum reason shit nvm. hu wans to go kiara 2molo ohh new up date on shadys life we aint goin to kiara and i aint gonna take abath for 2 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD