Saturday, May 27, 2006

ok so i cut my hair

i am writing this in an obsucre cyber cafe somewhwere in chereas while waiting fow\r my mom to finish. i went to this saloon around like 11 its called wood saloon and apparently the director of the saloon brendan ooi is apparently in the top 5 hair cutters in ,malaysia despite the fact he is gay. i have a totally nice new hair cut which sost abt 50 bucks i noe its expensive but heck i mean its good. THe weird thing is ever since my sis grew up i think my mom is trying to use me to replace her as a daugther cuz she never spent 50 bucks on a hair cut for me its really shocking yu noe . i will upload the photo asap . so aneways this director rite he keeps calling every1 darlin for some reason he is like to me he says "darlin arrr holed still. any ways brb gtg pl;ay so me stupid game to fill time

TYOURS SINCERELY
BABY FACE SLIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD