Friday, June 09, 2006

WORLD CUP IS HERE AND I F**K U MELVYN

well u see i went to melvyns bday party yesterday and u no wat the ass hole did he threw me in to the pool which was fine by me anyways buy i got a farkin deep cut so wen i went to see the doctor she added medical cement to my leg and up to now its still bleedin cuz my flesh not skin tore so they cant stich me so they apply medical cement to graft the skin back FUCK U MELVYN RITE UP THE ASS .ok anyways its a time for forgive ness world cup is starting to nite .GERMANY vs costa rica i wud be puttin my bets on germany thank you very much.the world cup was started 70++ years ago.man it was a sport that brought people to gether wether it was nigga, chinks, honkies or sand niggas.jihadist and crusaders bin laden and bush all come to peace durin the world cup in 1954 world cup proved peace by germany winnin the world cup.any ways i found this really funny article in the star it goes a bit lyk ...............

DEAR wife\girlfriend\mom\other inportant person in my lifethese rules ARE not to be gbroken during the world cup

  1. during mathches i shall be deaf, mute and blind ie a zombie so do not expect me to answer the phone open the door or run errands
  2. i will be fully concetrated on the match so DO not strip yourself in front of me during the game or leade me to believe you are givin a blow as i will not see \hear you {refer to rule 1}
  3. the tv is mine and only mine {you may have acess to the tv in the afternoon if there are no reruns}
  4. if my team loses i expect you to comfort me and DO not say it is just a game
  5. i have the right to pull you away from desprate housewives eventhough the game is just a highlight or rerun

yours sicerely

SHADY

Ps .this is special thing i made for melvyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD