Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shit i sound gay

ARghh ler i miss u la.I know is sound freaking gay and emo now but oddly enough while not being in the same class as most of my close friends the only one i really truly miss is the idiot Ler zhi hui.Dam u iagine sitting next to a person for 2 years and then be changed to completely different classes.I could have gone into C but that fucking moor dont let me instead he lets you choose what class you want to go to and then choose a different class.URgh so i miss lers companionship and sensible advice from time to time ok.And i miss the times when we are in our fake gangsta moods.And i just miss the person who i can sit down and just chat with just about everything.Though ler was never in my closer group of friends i always considered his as a great companion and adviser.DAmmit.I sound gay but i still miss u ZHI.

P.S ler has finally updated his blog.Do go to it.

P.P.S yes i didnt highlight this post cuz it was written in 5 minutes and i am emo now.INfact this is prolly the most emo post i have written in 2 years since the last one was in 2006.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD