Friday, July 06, 2007

the curse of the irish

Eversince i joined the irish dance i have been having bad luck to no end man.First day of practice krak goes my ankle.Then there off all times in fron of the school i bend my foot and sprained it again.Just the luck of the irish isnt it.Well anyway i am trying to get out of it though goh said she'll reschedule the dance for me unlike that bitch matthews..Luckily noraini says i f i can find a person who can fit my clothes to join then i am home free.So anyone interested?

And by the way it was parents teachers conference.What can i say same thing every single year"xianwei is a intelligent person just need to apply himself" bullshit.hey arsewipe you try living ina family full off over achivers and knowing that you can over achive but am to lazy too.Kumari tatally skrewed my said i was bad person and told my mom to remove my com tv and phone.bloody bitch.But bathan was surprisngly nice ans shabnam talked about how i improved and actully i think this year has been a good one for me>I mean 2 b2s one A one C and the rest B1.Fachang on the other hand was nice because of my imaculate skills of diplomacy i.e shoe cleaning.

yes i am too lazy to highlight any shit or write about my internet conection because hwat i just wrote took me 2 hours ok.So fuck off.

quote of hte day
Would you choose bad pussy or good ass?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD