Sunday, July 01, 2007

fuck u kumari

here the post you people have been waiting for.Couldnt update cause streamyxs is a bitch so dam laggy. let me start this with abit of prologue.9 months ago.
****************************************************************************
It was the sangetha saga.Me jacky and kel were suspects.I blasted matthews and cleared my name though kumari had told matthews that i stole it.

present day

This is what happened.See things were getting fine between me and kumari.All wrongs have been righted i was kumari's new poster boy she started praising me as i was doing well above average for sejarah.Infact i was doing quite good in her class.But you see this is my fault too i acidentally left serena sia project under my table so i got skrewed by her.Which by the way i suppose i deserve.BUT then she say she is gonna give me a C for that and I was like"what the fuck" but of course i couldnt say anything la couse my fault what.

But no she wasnt done there.When daniels group lost their project she went like"I tau siapa ambil michael yang bodoh itu ambil.You all tahu last year that jacky yap yang main suspect dalam kes sangetha tu kan.Michael yang ambil tau dia lah culprit."I swear to god if i wasnt fucking blocking my ears out and if it wasnt for Parent teacher meet i would have fucking blassted that fucking bitch like i did to matthews last year.

Kumari that fucking kanina biatch think she is soo fucking dam big.People might say let it go let her say what she says.Hy fucker my personality is that i do not like being fucking accused of something i did not do.Matthews got blasted for that and kumari isnt below it.Who does fucking kanina bitch think she is i could fucking sue her for publicly slandering me bloody bitch.I think MR.kumari was pulled in by her using black magic because that is no fucking way
such a nice guy ended up with a two face pussy ripped ugly rotten slut of a fucking bitch.ARGHHHHHH.FUCK HER.

Mean while i am in a dillema i have the lead role in a church play but then its on the same day of concert and i already signed up for both.Die lar dunno what to choose.shit.

Thought of the day
"diana is dam hot"
oh crap.i am perving on a dead person.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD