Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i went to a eminem/savage garden/limp bizkit/wang lee hom/jay chou and fergie concert

i went for my churches amazing race.Now somewhere on the bas to seremban.Some lala idiot started blasting his Ipod to mega loud until in the row infront of him can hear it.That i can tahan but then he sing in the most out of tune lala voice until the bus driver all the way in the front can hear that fucker singing.Its so bad it makes pereira sound good singing my love now thats a statement.I mean this lala kia was soo stupid he wont even shut up when his friend asked him too.

Meanwhile in the irish dance it seems that the curse has been following me like crazy.First Noraini ordered on size to small for me so i look like a sodding faggot.But atleast i have to thank a few girls who say i am chubby cuz my tummy aint that big.And it does look abit nice.

Oh yes i have to say sorry to my sheep whom i made cry on monday.Hey its jonO fault too ok.We were shoving each other just for the hell of it and then we did not stop when lyss told us to stop so she screamed and then cired but laughed it off minutes later.so sorry sheep.

now to hear what the bus people said

"Diu ni ah seng sau seng ham ka chan"
some chinese guy

"Oi hum ga ling shut up la u distubing people so hai"
his friend

but nobody beat this malay guy who was siting next to me muttering under his breath......and he earns quote of the day.

Quote of the day
"babi cina sial"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all rights are not reserved but if u rip anything of without my permission i will have to sexyfy u and u dont want that. TM MiKe.2007.LTD